Leadstech-Abbrevia is an innovative provider of leading-edge test tools with a global customer base spanning four continents. We provide our customers access to best-of-breed banking products through exclusive alliances with international market leaders.
Abbrevia develops and markets with LeadsTech its own SIMplicity ATM & CDM simulator in Pakistan and also markets carefully selected and highly innovative solutions on an exclusive basis, including a uniquely differentiated mobile payment authentication and tokenization solution, multi-vendor POS terminal application development and management system and the ASTREX POS & Network simulator.
We provide a wide range of banking services for electronic payments domain expertise in a variety of engagement models including consultancy, outsourcing and managed services for the following:
- ATM/POS Simulators
- VISA and MASTER CARD Certifications
- EMV Certifications
- ATM Security Solutions
- Card Management Consultancy
- Audit Forensic Solutions
- Audit Automation Solutions
- Management, Branches, and Back offices
- Information Technology & Information System
- Continous Auditing
- SIMPLICITY – For simulating all types of ATMs, regression, stress testing and quality assurance
- ASTREX – For simulating cards, POS devices, Hosts and International Card Schemes.
SIMplicity™ is a next generation device based ATM simulator which simplifies the development and testing of your ATM transaction flows and content. Based on latest technologies, innovative features, unparalleled ease of use and an intuitive design to ensure your immediate productivity gains and a return on your investment.
SIMplicity™ is breathtakingly simple in its design and usability. It can be deployed easily by business oriented end-users. SIMplicity™ is highly modular and includes the following plug-in modules which can easily be deployed to meet your evolving business needs:
SIMstress provides a high performance, mature and functionally rich stress test definition and generation capability with associated reporting.
This module is an optional plug-in module for SIMplicity™ and provides support to build EMV compliant transactions using a USB smart card reader and EMV smart cards. SIM EMV provides support for all additional EMV states, EMV CAM tables and full EMV cryptography.
This application is an additional plug-in option for the SIMplicity™ module and is used for the rapid production and testing of new content for the ATM. Its primary function is the visual creation/ management and editing of ATM configuration and download files.
SIM RKL provides full card scheme compliance support for the generation and deployment of unique Terminal Master Keys and associated keys with full Public Key Infrastructure emulation of the terminal vendor including signing of ATM Host Public keys and dynamic extended key exchanges between the ATM and ATM Host system.
SIM QA enables rapid and thorough regression testing of the Bank’s ATM and CDM Host system by executing lists of test transactions which can be scheduled to run automatically without the need for any direct human resource involvement.
The test results are automatically compared to an expected baseline result and provides an instant indication of success or failure of each test transaction. This drastically reduces human resource requirements, testing cycle times and vastly improves the thoroughness and quality of testing.
Advantages of SIMplicity™
- Improved effectiveness of testing.
- Improved morale in testing department.
- Time to market (new products).
- Better understanding of the user experience.
- Reliable service and better customer relationship.
- Promotes knowledge transfer by simplifying & exposing inner working of complex ATM/CDM devices & ICC cards.
- Manual Testing Not Comprehensive
- Manual Testing Not Always Accurate
- Manual Testing Not Automatically Repeatable
- Expensive in Terms of Time and Cost
- Manual Testing Lacks Proper Reporting
- Stress Testing Not Possible
- Limitations in using Physical Smart Cards
- Full range of device exceptions & failures
- Automatic Verification
- Record Test Cases and Replay
- Automatic Execution of Test Cases
- Automatic Documentation
- Stress Test at Desired TPS
- SIMplicity™ Virtual Cards
ASTREX is the ultimate testing solution for simulation of Cards, POS devices, International Cards Schemes for Issuers and Acquirers.
ASTREX is a toolkit designed from the ground up as a comprehensive environment for helping in the design and development of payment networks and payment applications, including EMV, magstripe, stored value and others. ASTREX supports a wide range of protocol handlers, including Visa BASE I, Mastercard CIS, Mastercard Host-EM, APACS 30/40, BASE24, the first which operates as a Level-2 EMV interface, permits ASTREX to work with physical cards, and to generate transaction data from them.
ASTREX is a comprehensive, end-to-end card payment simulation platform which runs on a standard Windows PC. ASTREX provides you with an holistic view of your payment environment, and helps you to create an exhaustive testing regime which can be implemented easily and rapidly. The second, generates fully virtual transactions, extracting transaction content from the backend database’s transaction, issuer, PAN, terminal, merchant and other tables.
ASTREX allows you to implement an integrated, repeatable test strategy for your host which includes “on-us”+ “off-us” testing, over single and massively parallel POS and ATM device simulations. ASTREX allows you to implement an integrated, repeatible test strategy for your issuing host which includes cardholder scenarios from both real and virtual cards, as well as any POS or ATM device.
Equally useful to any player in payment industry, from terminal developers through to large issuing host development teams, ASTREX provides you with the features and performance to help you ensure that your products and services are the very best they can be.
Vendors use ASTREX to emulate acquirer and issuer host systems. It enables you to execute continuous pre-certification testing (ADVT, ETEC, JIT) throughout your product lifecycle, radically reducing both your time to market and your certification costs.
BENEFITS OF ASTREX
- Speed! ASTREX uses a production-switch architecture which provides you with the speed and performance of a real-time transaction processing system.
- Flexibility! ASTREX decouples protocols from test cases, allowing you to run the same test cases over multiple interfaces.
- Up to date! ASTREX is always up to date with the latest network and scheme compliance requirements.
Modular! ASTREX supports multiple interfaces simultaneously, allowing you to emulate the most complex acquiring configurations with ease.